Patrick A. Cruise is licensed in Tennessee, Georgia, and Louisiana. He focuses on serious personal injury, automobile negligence, workers’ compensation, Social Security disability, long term disability, and premises liability cases. In twelve years of practice, he has tried numerous cases in Tennessee, Georgia, and Louisiana, including a recent verdict for $3.5 Million in a Texting While Driving case in Hamilton County, Tennessee. Mr. Cruise also serves as an arbitrator for the Better Business Bureau, a hearing officer for CARTA, and has served as an adjunct faculty member at Chattanooga State Technical Community College teaching classes on Criminal Law and American Government.
- Louisiana State University, J.D. 2001
- Pacific University, B.A. 1998
Professional Memberships and Awards
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives.
- Chattanooga Trial Lawyers Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Life Member
- 2011 Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- 2012 Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- 2013 American Society of Legal Advocates “Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40″
- October 2012: Mr. Cruise presented at the TAJ Workers’ Compensation Seminar in Nashville.
- June 2011: Mr. Cruise was one of three presenters/teachers at the continuing legal education course titled Social Security Boot Camp, which took place in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Ruminations on Overstreet. Winter 2009 edition of Tennessee Trial Lawyer magazine.
- Can the ALJ Rely on the Vocational Consultant’s Form to Satisfy Step 5? NOSSCR Social Security Forum: Vol. 34, No. 10 Oct. 2012.
Long Term Disability Lawyer
Tennessee & Georgia Disability Lawyer
Truck Driver Injury