Patrick A. Cruise is licensed in Tennessee, Georgia, and Louisiana. He focuses on serious personal injury, automobile negligence, workers’ compensation, Social Security disability, long term disability, and premises liability cases. In over twelve years of practice, he has tried numerous cases in Tennessee, Georgia, and Louisiana, including jury trials in all three states. Mr. Cruise also serves as an arbitrator for the Better Business Bureau, a hearing officer for CARTA, and has taught as an adjunct faculty member at Chattanooga State Technical Community College.
Professional Memberships and Awards
- 2014 Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney Under 40 in Tennessee (NAOPIA)
- 2014 American Society of Legal Advocates “Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40″
- 2013 Mid South Super Lawyer
- 2013 American Society of Legal Advocates “Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40″
- 2013 Barrister: The Justices Ray L. Brock, Jr. – Robert E. Cooper American Inn of Court
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Life Member
- 2011 – 2014 Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- AAJ’s FELA Litigation Group
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives.
- Chattanooga Trial Lawyers Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- June 2014: 17th Annual Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference
- October 2012: Mr. Cruise presented at the TAJ Workers’ Compensation Seminar in Nashville.
- June 2011: Mr. Cruise was one of three presenters/teachers at the continuing legal education course titled Social Security Boot Camp, which took place in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Ruminations on Overstreet. Winter 2009 edition of Tennessee Trial Lawyer magazine.
- Can the ALJ Rely on the Vocational Consultant’s Form to Satisfy Step 5? NOSSCR Social Security Forum: Vol. 34, No. 10 Oct. 2012.
- The Pocket Constitutionalist, Golden Anniversary, 7th Edition. Paul R. Baier & Co., Protecting Liberty: Privileges or Immunities Clause, Saenz v. Roe. Claitor’s Publishing Division. 2013.